We do not aim to list every example of acceptable or unacceptable behavior, but below is a short list of things that we consider inappropriate. The titles give a good sense of what each entails, and mostly it's just common sense.
- Abusive Behaviour
- Use of Third Party Software
- Unauthorized Gem Selling / Buying
- Buying, Selling and sharing game accounts
- Head Ball Staff impersonation
- Phishing other players' accounts
- Refund abuse
- Knowingly exploiting a bug
- Encouraging others to break the rules
- Asking for or providing personal contact information
- Misuse of in-game chat for Advertising, Spamming & Scamming
Accounts found to be in misconduct with any of the above mentioned will face penalties including but not limited to:
- revoked in-app currency
- temporary game suspension
- permanent game suspension
We will not debate penalties and we cannot provide support for game accounts that have been involved in inappropriate behavior.
Help us create a great gaming environment, and safeguard your account and device by keeping clear of any issues.