NO UNSPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR
We do not aim to list every example of acceptable or unacceptable behaviour, but below is a list of things we consider inappropriate. The titles give a good sense of what each entails, mostly common sense. We will not debate penalties and cannot provide support for game accounts involved in inappropriate behaviour.
We take cheating extremely seriously and will always do everything we can to ensure that every Head Ball 2 player plays by the rules. Please note that engaging in any of the following actions is deemed as cheating:
- The use of third-party apps, software, or programs that include hacks, bots, or tools designed to modify game content or data.
- Knowingly exploiting an in-game bug, algorithm, or issue.
- Using macros or any similar application.
- Using any device other than smartphones or tablets.
- Logging into the same account via different devices at the same time.
- Sharing accounts.
- Boosting - win strikes or results to boost individual rankings.
- Tools that slow down your internet connection. VPN and similar apps slow down your connection and make it difficult to find opponents.
- Game versions that are altered or modified.
- Leaving the match to favour any other player may cause your account to get permanently restricted.
Penalty - Engaging in any cheating can result in a permanent or temporary game ban.
If you suspect that anyone is breaking this rule, please contact our support team via the in-game settings menu. Please provide them with the team name of the account you would like to report. We will investigate every account that is reported to us.
Head Ball 2 is extremely competitive, and from time to time, players can engage in heated debates. We’re happy for this to continue, but we will step in and play the bad guy if things ever cross the line from friendly debate to abusive behaviour.
Please remember to be respectful when communicating with other players and avoid being abusive or unnecessarily foul language.
Please refrain from the following:
- Using excessive abusive, offensive, or insulting language.
- Using any hate speech, bullying, or targeted harassment.
- Discussing or encouraging the use of cheats, exploits, or third-party software.
- Discussing the buying, selling, or trading of game accounts.
- Discussing or engaging in the unauthorized buying/selling of in-game currency or items.
- Phishing of Head Ball 2 accounts.
- Encouraging other Head Ball 2 players to break the rules.
- Asking for or providing personal contact information.
- Impersonating a Masomo Worker or Head Ball 2 staff member.
If you encounter any of this behaviour, please report this to us by using the in-game support ticket.
Penalty – Engaging in abusive behaviour can result in a temporary or permanent chat or game ban. Falsely reporting players can also result in the same penalties.
UNAUTHORIZED BUYING AND SELLING OF IN-GAME CURRENCY/ITEMS
Purchasing in-game items from external sites or services can put your account at risk.
Penalty – unauthorized buying and selling of in-game currency or items can result in a temporary or permanent game ban. Any items obtained by unauthorized purchases will also be removed.
Help us create a great gaming environment and safeguard your account and device by keeping clear of any issues.
Thank you for sharing our passion for a fair and safe game.
By working together, we can ensure that Head Ball 2 continues to be fun and fair for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you out on the field!